The International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) announces that 73 sales and marketing professionals from safety equipment manufacturing and distribution companies were awarded the Qualified Safety Sales Professional (QSSP) designation in the fourth quarter of 2018. Each professional completed one of two intensive five-day courses in the technical and regulatory fundamentals of workplace safety and health, … Read More
The Advanced QSSP Beta Program is for those who have earned their QSSP designations and want to earn their Advanced Safety Sales Professional (QSSP-A) designation and build on the Knowledge-Based Consultative Selling model to provide advanced safety sales solutions. Those who have earned their QSSP designation and OSHA 30 card and have five or more years of safety industry or safety sales experience are eligible to earn this designation. They will be requested to bring a laptop, tablet or other electronic devices to provide “live” course feedback.Hilton Garden Inn – Southpoint ISEA firstname.lastname@example.org
ISEA’s Executive Summit serves as a powerful resource and networking opportunity, designed to keep safety equipment industry leaders up to date on the industry landscape as you chart a course for the future.
HEAR FROM OUR LIST OF EXPERT SPEAKERS
- How Technology Impacts the Market – David Pogue, New York Times Columnist, CBS Sunday Morning Correspondent, & Best-Selling Author, provides invaluable insights on how technology impacts our work, businesses, and connections with each other—now and into the future.
- Economic Update – Hear from economist Brian Beaulieu, an ISEA Member favorite, with his spot-on financial outlook.
- Global Regulations – Join Mike Kirschner in a riveting discussion on disruption in global regulations.
- Big Data and Disruption – Discuss big data and disruption, data security and how data collection utilization can drive safety with Bala Cuddalore.
- The Blockchain Influence on the Safety Industry – Get an executive level overview and understand blockchain’s impact on the safety business and how industries will need to adjust with John Mercurio.
- Social Responsibility – Driving growth in the safety industry through social responsibility, the role of Executive Responsibility and being a valuable social responsibility partner to drive opportunities with Cassie Phillips.
- Safety Executive End-User Panel – Don’t miss the informational discussion manufacturers need to know about emerging issues in safety from a corporate perspective.
- Our Panelists:
- Scott Cormier – Vice President, Emergency Management, EC, and Safety, for Medxcel Facilities Management. Oversees Emergency Management, Environment of Care, and Safety for the largest nonprofit health system in the U.S.
- Courtney Harmon, CSP – Held various EHS roles for several Fortune 500 companies in oil & gas energy services, automotive manufacturing, utility, construction, public education, and research & design industries, and Tech Industry. Companies include Amazon Fulfillment (currently), GE, Halliburton, Chrysler, Consumers Energy, Michigan State University, Washington Group International, and Toyota Technical Center.
- Seth Randall, CSP – Division Director for Clark Construction with 12 years’ experience. Sits on the board of Chesapeake Regional Safety Council in Baltimore MD.
- Kathleen Dobson, CSP – Safety Director with Alberici Constructors.
- Our Panelists:
Our speakers are ready to impart valuable and thought-provoking information, sure to stimulate conversation with your industry colleagues. In the past, our attendees have told us that they left the meeting inspired with informed opinions, realistic strategies, and new business relationships formed with their peers across the industry.
NETWORK WITH SAFETY INDUSTRY PEERS
Experience the Best of California Wine Country — Enjoy an evening off-site at Benziger Family Winery for an exclusive behind the scenes tour of their “Biodynamic” vineyards. Known for being something of a maverick in the Napa wine region, Benziger has strengthened its roots by focusing on quality wines that are organically grown using sustainable farming practices.
*Contact ISEA Member Services Manager Tanya Brosnan with inquiries at [email protected] or call 703-525-1695
Sunday Reception and Dinner – Business Casual
Monday and Tuesday Speaker Sessions – Professional Attire/Business Casual
Benziger Winery Tour – Business Casual (comfortable shoes recommended)
The Industry’s Premier Training Program for Safety Sales Professionals
QSSP increases the knowledge and competency of safety sales professionals, which in turn, builds trust and credibility in the customer relationship. The resulting partnership can be instrumental in reducing injury and illness in the workplace.
- ▸ Dropped Object Prevention Solutions
- ▸ Emergency Eyewash and Shower
- ▸ Ergonomics
- ▸ Eye and Face Protection
- ▸ Fall Protection
- ▸ First Aid
- ▸ Hand Protection
- ▸ Head Protection
- ▸ Hearing Protection
- ▸ Heat Stress Solutions
- ▸ High Visibility Products
- ▸ Instruments
- ▸ Protective Apparel
- ▸ Respiratory Protection
- ▸ Safety Signs and Labels
- ▸ Specialty Safety Products
- ▸ Warning Devices
- ▸ Wearables and Data