ISEA Board of Trustees
We’re excited to invite Member Company principals to submit qualified nominees for the ISEA Board of Trustees. Board members play a critical leadership role in shaping our mission and goals, providing financial and governance oversight, and ensuring we provide the greatest value possible to our member community. Show your commitment to the value of ISEA and help to shape its future!
ISEA is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and strongly encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to be nominated. Qualified nominees:
- Must be the voting representative, or alternate representative of an active Manufacturer member in good standing
- If not the voting representative, the nominee must be endorsed by their company’s voting representative
- Must have prior volunteer involvement with ISEA (e.g. 5+ years serving on an ISEA committee, product group leadership position, etc.)
- Must have at least 5 years experience in the safety equipment industry, including with critical issues around standards and policy
- Must have functional experience helpful to ISEA (e.g. strategy, innovation, digital, etc.)
- Priority will be placed on candidates with prior experience serving on another organization’s Board
- Should bring diversity of perspectives to the board
We have two open Trustees spots, each serving a three-year term starting November 15, 2022 and concluding November 14, 2025. To indicate your interest, the process is easy. Qualified member nominees need to submit no later than October 15:
- A brief vision statement describing the value that you would bring to the ISEA Board
- A resume/CV or bio sketch
- Confirmation that you will abide by all relevant ISEA policies, including anti-trust, ethics, and conflict of interest
Click here to submit an application for nomination. Upon receipt of a nomination, a member of the Nominating Committee will contact the nominee to verify their interest in serving on the board and to answer any questions. Candidates will be proposed to the membership on November 15, 2022 at the Annual Meeting for approval.
The 10 member ISEA Board meets 4-5 times per year, in a mix of in-person and virtual sessions. Candidates must be able to commit to attend meetings, participate actively, and make an effective contribution to the work of the Board. In addition, Trustees serve as ambassadors of both ISEA and our industry and are expected to actively promote the value of the association.
Submit Your Application Below
All submissions are due by October 15
Serving on the ISEA Board gives you an opportunity to be directly involved in shaping the future of the safety equipment industry. You will have a voice shaping our mission and goals, providing financial and governance oversight, and ensuring we provide the greatest value possible to our member community.
Have a question or need help? Email Cam Mackey.