- QSSP is the industry’s premier training program for safety sales professionals.
- Our proven program integrates real-world experience, engaging training content and advanced learning technologies to help you broaden your technical expertise in health and safety.
- QSSP instructors are industry respected certified safety professionals (CSPs), with real world experience.
- QSSP increases the knowledge and competency of safety sales professionals, which in turn, builds trust and credibility in the customer relationship. The resulting partnership can be instrumental in reducing injury and illness in the workplace.
- PPE specifiers look for the letters QSSP after the names of marketing and sales people, and know they are working with professionals who have prepared themselves to be safety partners in the prevention of worker injuries and illness.
Do You Have What it Takes to Become a QSSP?
To become a Qualified Safety Sales Professional, a sales or marketing professional must complete an intensive, week-long training course. Students learn principles and practices of occupational health and safety; fundamentals of industrial hygiene, risk management, safety engineering, health and safety regulations, and workers comp.
They are exposed to the full range of safety equipment and safety practices for the workplace. They learn how to integrate health and safety equipment into their customers’ needs.Learn More About QSSP
2020 QSSP Program Schedule
February 24-28, 2020
March 30 – April 3, 2020
October 19-23, 2020
2020 QSSP Advanced Program Schedule
QSSP Advance (QSSP-A) is coming soon!
Come back soon to learn about our new programs that will be launched in 2019 such as:
New! Advanced QSSP Program
New! QSSP Recertification Program