- We are growing our education and training program, and will be offering new courses – a fundamentals course for new hires to introduce them to workplace safety and health, updates and specialized courses for QSSPs, strategic selling skills, and a course for marketers.
- What this means to you is new opportunities for professional development, designed specifically for your companies and your sales and marketing teams.
The Industry’s Premier Training Program for Safety Sales Professionals
QSSP increases the knowledge and competency of safety sales professionals, which in turn, builds trust and credibility in the customer relationship. The resulting partnership can be instrumental in reducing injury and illness in the workplace.
The Advanced QSSP Beta Program is for those who have earned their QSSP designations and want to earn their Advanced Safety Sales Professional (QSSP-A) designation and build on the Knowledge-Based Consultative Selling model to provide advanced safety sales solutions. Those who have earned their QSSP designation and OSHA 30 card and have five or more years of safety industry or safety sales experience are eligible to earn this designation. They will be requested to bring a laptop, tablet or other electronic devices to provide “live” course feedback.Hilton Garden Inn – Southpoint ISEA firstname.lastname@example.org
ISEA’s Executive Summit serves as a powerful resource and networking opportunity, designed to keep safety equipment industry leaders up to date on the industry landscape as you chart a course for the future.
HEAR FROM OUR LIST OF EXPERT SPEAKERS
- How Technology Impacts the Market – David Pogue, New York Times Columnist, CBS Sunday Morning Correspondent, & Best-Selling Author, provides invaluable insights on how technology impacts our work, businesses, and connections with each other—now and into the future.
- Economic Update – Hear from economist Brian Beaulieu, an ISEA Member favorite, with his spot-on financial outlook.
- Global Regulations – Join Mike Kirschner in a riveting discussion on disruption in global regulations.
- Bid Data and Disruption – Discuss big data and disruption, data security and how data collection utilization can drive safety with Bala Cuddalore.
- Trade and Tariffs – Get an update on international trade and tariffs and the business impacts.
- Social Responsibility – Driving growth in the safety industry through social responsibility, the role of Executive Responsibility and being a valuable social responsibility partner to drive opportunities with Cassie Phillips.
- Safety Executive End-User Panel – Don’t miss the informational discussion manufacturers need to know about emerging issues in safety from a corporate perspective.
(Speakers to be announced)
Our speakers are ready to impart valuable and thought-provoking information, sure to stimulate conversation with your industry colleagues. In the past, our attendees have told us that they left the meeting inspired with informed opinions, realistic strategies, and new business relationships formed with their peers across the industry.
NETWORK WITH SAFETY INDUSTRY PEERS
Experience the Best of California Wine Country — Enjoy an evening off-site at Benziger Family Winery for an exclusive behind the scenes tour of their “Biodynamic” vineyards. Known for being something of a maverick in the Napa wine region, Benziger has strengthened its roots by focusing on quality wines that are organically grown using sustainable farming practices.
*Additional speakers and programming forthcoming. Contact ISEA Member Services Manager Tanya Brosnan with inquiries at [email protected] or call 703-525-1695
Sunday Reception and Dinner – Business Casual
Monday and Tuesday Speaker Sessions – Professional Attire/Business Casual
Benziger Winery Tour – Business Casual (wear comfortable shoes for walking)
- ▸ Dropped Object Prevention Solutions
- ▸ Emergency Eyewash and Shower
- ▸ Ergonomics
- ▸ Eye and Face Protection
- ▸ Fall Protection
- ▸ First Aid
- ▸ Hand Protection
- ▸ Head Protection
- ▸ Hearing Protection
- ▸ Heat Stress Solutions
- ▸ High Visibility Products
- ▸ Instruments
- ▸ Protective Apparel
- ▸ Respiratory Protection
- ▸ Safety Signs and Labels
- ▸ Specialty Safety Products
- ▸ Warning Devices
- ▸ Wearables and Data