ISEA’s Annual Meeting, the association’s largest meeting, is the safety equipment industry’s premier forum for safety professionals interested in innovation, policy and business intelligence information. ISEA Product Groups and Committees meet to do the essential work of the association – developing standards, formulating policy positions and planning for the future. It’s also a time for member company representatives to network with peers in the safety equipment industry.
General Session and Speaker Topics:
- ISEA Business Meeting – Association overview, Conformity Assessment update and, 2019 ISEA Strategic Priorities
- OSHA Update – OSHA Deputy Assistant Secretary of Labor, Loren Sweatt, will provide an update on the agency’s regulatory agenda
- DC Politics Overview – Rich Goodstein, Political Analyst for CNN, BBC, MSNBC, Fox News Channel, will speak on the November Elections and how ISEA members can maximize their Hill visits to make a greater impact in the safety industry
- Construction Industry Update – Kevin Cannon from the Associated General Contractors will provide an overview of the silica rule and other safety and health policy related updates and how it impacts the construction industry
- Trade Panel – Representatives from the Department of Commerce and the U.S. Trade office will discuss trade implications to markets
- Jennifer Stradtman, Director, Technical Barriers to Trade at Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Richard Steffens, Executive Director – Western Hemisphere at U.S. Department of Commerce
- End-User Panel – PPE specifiers from various market segments (Construction, Automotive, General Manufacturing, etc.) will discuss PPE product selection and safety trends
- Cindy DePrater, Vice President, EH&S, Turner Construction Company
- Michael Garza, Toyota Motor North America’s Corporate Business Continuity
- Jerry Riddle, Safety Manager, Shell
- Holly Burgess, EHS Manager, Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Tanya Conole, Safety Consultant, and Former Valvoline Safety Auditor
- Distinguished Service Award Presentation and Dinner
- 2018 Recipient – Chris Trahan Cain, Executive Director, the Center for Construction Research and Training (CPWR). CPWR is dedicated to reducing occupational injuries, illnesses and fatalities in the construction industry.
Questions or need assistance? Please contact Tanya Brosnan, Member Services Manager at 703-525-1695 or email: [email protected]