ISEA’s Annual Meeting, the association’s largest meeting, is the safety equipment industry’s premier forum for safety professionals interested in innovation, policy and business intelligence information. ISEA Product Groups and Committees meet to do the essential work of the association – developing standards, formulating policy positions and planning for the future. It’s also a time for member company representatives to network with peers in the safety equipment industry.
Hear about the following topics and more:
- ISEA Business Meeting (Board of Trustees Election, State of the Association)
- OSHA Regulatory Update and Enforcement Activities from Art Buchanan, Director of the Office of General Industry and Agricultural Enforcement under the Directorate of Enforcement Programs at OSHA’s National Office
- International Trade Administration (ITA) Panel Discussion with:
- Lloyd E. Wood III – Deputy Assistant Secretary for Textiles, Consumer Goods and Materials
- Benjamin Carlson – International Trade Specialist, Office of Consumer Goods
- Michael Boyles – Acting Standards Team Lead, Office of Standards and Intellectual Property (OSIP)
- Update from the Voluntary Protection Programs Participants’ Association (VPPPA) Chairman J.A. Rodriguez – VPPPA is a member-based association of 2,300 companies and worksites who have achieved or are striving for occupational safety and health excellence, and an ISEA strategic partner.
- EU and Brexit Update from Esther Nieto Hernandez, Counsellor, Deputy Head of Trade Section, Delegation of the European Union to the USA
- State of Washington DC Politics with Political Analyst and Fox News Contributor Rich Goodstein
- ISEA Standards Policy Planning Committee Presents – Connected Worker
- Distinguished Service Award Presentation and Dinner
Registration now open!
Questions or need assistance? Please contact Tanya Brosnan, Member Services Manager at 703-525-1695 or email: [email protected]