The Economic & Geopolitical Outlook in a Post-COVID19 World
|Read full bio|
May 20, 2020 | 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
As the world navigates this unprecedented and uncertain time in history, businesses wonder, “What will the post-coronavirus global economy look like?”
In this 2020 Summit Series webinar presentation, Bernard Baumohl, chief global economist at The Economic Outlook Group, will offer insights about what to expect in a “new normal.”
He’ll cover topics that include:
- When the economy will resume “normal” activity
- Prospects for consumer and business spending, trade policies, energy prices, and the US dollar
- Expectations for permanent changes to the business landscape
- The presidential election and its impact on the economy next year and beyond
- Potential threats to the economy, and tips to protect against such shocks
Baumohl is well known for being ahead of the curve in assessing the direction of the US and world economies. The Wall Street Journal ranked him as the most accurate economic forecaster in 2018. In addition to his current role as chief global economist, Baumohl is on the faculty of the New York Institute of Finance, where he conducts seminars on how forward-looking economic indicators can help business leaders better foresee turning points in the economy.
Contact ISEA Member Services Manager Tanya Brosnan with inquiries at [email protected] or call 703-525-1695.