(Arlington, VA – November 15, 2022) The International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) elected a slate of three officers and two new members to its board of Trustees at the association’s Annual Meeting in Arlington, VA.
Serving second one-year terms as board officers are:
- Chair: Tom Votel, President & CEO, Ergodyne
- Vice Chair: Nate Kogler, Vice President of Products & Engineering, Bradley Corporation
- Treasurer: Kelly Kolb, Senior Business Development Manager, Kimberly-Clark Professional
ISEA members also elected two new Trustees to serve three-year terms on the board:
- Brian Myers, Vice President, Global Business Leader for Regulatory Strategy within 3M’s Personal Safety Division
- John Wilson, Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Draeger
Continuing members of the ISEA board are past chairman Craig Wallentine, Global Business Development Manager, DuPont Personal Protection (ret.); Wells Bullard, President & CEO, Bullard; Elke Hirschman, General Manager at Kishigo; Rick Sustello, SureWerx; and Rodney Taylor, Director of Sales US, Watson Gloves.
“ISEA members and staff are fortunate to have such expertise, leadership, and passion on its governing board,” said ISEA’s President & CEO Cam Mackey. “We welcome Brian and John and look forward to their guidance as we work together to help advance safety around the world.”
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) is the trade association in the U.S. for personal protective equipment and technologies. Its member companies are world leaders in the design, manufacture, testing and distribution of protective clothing and equipment used in factories, construction sites, hospitals and clinics, farms, schools, laboratories, emergency response and in the home. Since 1933, ISEA has set the standard for the personal protective equipment industry, supporting member companies united in the goal of protecting the health and safety of people worldwide.