Product Group Resources
- Emergency Eyewash and Shower Product Group
- Eye and Face Protection Product Group
- Fall Protection Product Group
- First Aid Product Group
- Hand Protection Product Group
- Head Protection Product Group
- Hearing Protection Product Group
- High Visibility Product Group
- Instruments Product Group
- Protective Apparel Product Group
- Respiratory Protection Product Group
The Industry’s Premier Training Program for Safety Sales Professionals
QSSP increases the knowledge and competency of safety sales professionals, which in turn, builds trust and credibility in the customer relationship. The resulting partnership can be instrumental in reducing injury and illness in the workplace.
Key Event Highlights:
- Current OSHA priorities in the new Administration
- Dr. John Howard on NIOSH’s Strategic Vision, and PPE-related research
- Lynn L. Bergeson on Cal Prop 65 next steps, and labeling options for PPE manufacturers
- Jonathan Karl, with an insider’s view on Washington D.C. – including the White House
- Safety Trends and Policy panel discussion (speakers to be announced)
- Focusing on the future, an update from ISEA
- Honoring Daniel K. Shipp with the Robert B. Hurley Distinguished Service Award
The 2017 ISEA Annual Meeting promises to be an exciting venue for all things safety equipment, including advocacy, policy updates and connecting with safety equipment industry colleagues.
The meeting kicks off on November 29, with product group meetings, focusing on standards development, advocating for the growth of the safety equipment industry, and increasing the reach of the association. At the association’s annual Award Dinner, ISEA will honor Daniel K. Shipp, who honorably led the association for 25 years, with the Robert B. Hurley Distinguished Service Award.
There’s extra news to cover at the Annual Business Meeting and Speaker Sessions on November 30: ISEA’s new President, Charles D. Johnson, and his vision for the future of the association and opportunities for new collaborations and partnerships; the Safety Trends and Policy panel discussing the impact of regulatory activity on safety and health programs in key vertical industries; Lynn L. Bergeson, Managing Partner of Bergeson & Campbell, P.C., will discuss exploring Cal Prop 65 exemption for personal protective equipment (PPE) manufacturers, and Jonathan Karl returns with an insider’s view on Washington D.C.
Dr. John Howard, director of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) will speak to the group, and OSHA has been invited. These agency leaders will discuss new developments within the agencies, and where federal safety standards are heading.
The topics are exceptionally timely and offer attendees a tremendous range of information.THE WESTIN ARLINGTON GATEWAY ISEA email@example.com
Save the Date.
Details Coming Soon!Ritz Carlton Pentagon City ISEA firstname.lastname@example.org
- ▸ Dropped Objects Solutions
- ▸ Emergency Eyewash and Shower
- ▸ Ergonomics
- ▸ Eye and Face Protection
- ▸ Fall Protection
- ▸ First Aid
- ▸ Hand Protection
- ▸ Head Protection
- ▸ Hearing Protection
- ▸ Heat Stress Solutions
- ▸ High Visibility Products
- ▸ Instruments
- ▸ Protective Apparel
- ▸ Respiratory Protection
- ▸ Specialty Safety Products
- ▸ Warning Devices