Each year, ISEA awards the General Scholarship to a college student who is the son or daughter of a member company employee. This is an unrestricted $2,500 grant, for a student entering the junior or senior year at an accredited four-year college or university. It’s a benefit to your company through your ISEA membership, and we strongly urge you to participate.
About the ISEA General Scholarship
The General Scholarship was established in 1989 by ISEA with the purpose of recognizing and financially assist talented young people in achieving their fullest potential. ISEA believes this General Scholarship exemplifies the association’s commitment to promote higher education.
The scholarship recipient is selected by an independent panel, not affiliated with any member of the ISEA staff or a member company. Member companies can download application forms, information and selection criteria from the links below in the “Scholarship Resources” section.
- Applicant must be a son, daughter, stepson, stepdaughter, or legally adopted ward of an employee of an ISEA member company, a safety division or that part of a company that holds membership in ISEA, or of an employee of ISEA.
- Applicant must be a full-time student completing his/her sophomore or junior year at an accredited college or university in the United States taking courses leading to a bachelor’s degree. Applicants who apply as sophomores and are not selected may reapply in their junior year.
- Applicant must demonstrate successful academic and extra-curricular achievements through the application process and verified by a current school transcript.
NOTE: 2017 application season is closed
- Scholarship Criteria (forthcoming)
- Application (forthcoming)
For more information, contact Ann Feder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-525-1695.