**For ISEA Members Only
Each year, ISEA awards the Lincoln C. Bailey Memorial Scholarship to a college student who is the son or daughter of a member company employee. This is an unrestricted $2,500 grant, for a student entering the junior or senior year at an accredited four-year college or university. It’s a benefit to your company through your ISEA membership, and we strongly urge you to participate.
About the Lincoln C. Bailey Memorial Scholarship
The Lincoln C. Bailey Memorial Scholarship was established in 1989 by ISEA to honor the memory of Mr. Bailey, a leader of the industry, who passed away December 30, 1988. The purpose of the Scholarship is to recognize and financially assist talented young people in achieving their fullest potential. ISEA believes this Scholarship Program exemplifies the spirit of concern and interest in education demonstrated over the years by Lincoln C. Bailey.
The Scholarship provides $2,500 each year to a deserving full-time student who is entering his or her junior year or senior year at an accredited college or university in the United States.
The scholarship recipient is selected by an independent panel, not affiliated with any member of the ISEA staff or a member company. Member companies can download application forms, information and selection criteria from the links below in the “Scholarship Resources” section.
- Applicant must be a son, daughter, stepson, stepdaughter, or legally adopted ward of an employee of an ISEA member company, a safety division or that part of a company that holds membership in ISEA, or of an employee of ISEA.
- Applicant must be a full-time student completing his/her sophomore or junior year at an accredited college or university in the United States taking courses leading to a bachelor’s degree. Applicants who apply as sophomores and are not selected may reapply in their junior year.
- Applicant must demonstrate successful academic and extra-curricular achievements through the application process and verified by a current school transcript.
The following resources must be submitted with the online application:
- Official school transcripts
- Financial aid statement
- Two letters of recommendation
The 2022 program is now closed.
For more information, contact ISEA’s Senior Manager of Membership & Operations Tanya Brosnan at [email protected] or call 703-525-1695.
Contribute to ISEA Scholarship Fund
Your gift will be a genuine tribute to industry legends and a tangible gift help to students who share our vision to protect others.Contribute Here