American National Standards
ANSI/ISEA 102-1990 (R2015) – Gas Detector Tubes – Short-Term Type for Toxic Gases and Vapors in Working Environments
This standard provides a means of continual testing of gas detector tube units and components for accurate performance in working environments, by determining the concentration of toxic gases and vapor.
ANSI/ISEA 104-1998 (R2015) – Air Sampling Devices – Diffusive Type for Gases and Vapors in Working Environments
This standard seeks to provide manufacturers and end users of diffusive samplers with guidance concerning the tests to be used in evaluating samplers for various air sampling applications.
ISEA is represented on the following standards committees and panels:
- ANSI Z117 – Confined Spaces
- ANSI Z10 Committee on Occupational Health and Safety Systems
- ANSI Homeland Security Standards Panel
- AIHA Gas & Vapor Detection Systems Committee
- ASTM E54 Committee on Homeland Security Applications
- NFPA Technical Correlating Committee – Fire & Emergency Service Protective Clothing & Equipment
- NFPA Technical Committee on Fire Service Occupational Safety and Health
- NFPA Technical Committee on Gas Hazards