American National Standards
ANSI/ISEA 101-2014 (R2019) American National Standard for Limited-Use and Disposable Coveralls – Size and Labeling Requirements
This standard provides minimum size, packaging, and labeling requirements for limited-use and disposable coveralls.
ANSI/ISEA 201-2019 – American National Standard for Insulation and Wash Durability Classification of Apparel Used in Cold Work Environments
This standard establishes classification requirements for occupational apparel items worn in cold environments.
ANSI/ISEA 203-2018 – American National Standard for Secondary Single-Use Flame Resistant Protective Clothing for Use Over Primary Flame Resistant Protective Clothing
This standard establishes minimum performance and labeling requirements for secondary single-use flame-resistant protective clothing.
ISEA is represented on the following standards committees and panels:
- ANSI Z49 – Safety in Welding and Cutting
- ANSI Z10 – Occupational Health and Safety Systems
- ASTM E54 – Committee on Homeland Security Applications, E54.4 – PPE
- ASTM F23 – Committee on Protective Clothing
- NFPA Technical Correlating Committee – Fire & Emergency Service Protective Clothing & Equipment
- NFPA Technical Committee on Hazardous Material Protective Clothing & Equipment
- NFPA Technical Committee on Fire Service Occupational Safety & Health
- US TAG to ISO TC 94/SC13 – Protective Clothing
- US TAG to ISO TC 94/SC14 – Fire Fighters Personal Equipment