As we round out the first month of 2023, on behalf of the entire ISEA staff, if we haven’t already, let me wish you a happy, healthy, and safe New Year.
This year is especially exciting for ISEA because we are celebrating our 90th anniversary! Since 1933, we’ve been working with members to help advance and advocate for the safety equipment industry and worker protection. Over nine decades, many challenges have been faced and many more accomplishments have been made. We are proud of our legacy and appreciative to our members for working with us hand-in-hand to develop and drive this vital community of safety advocates.
While we celebrate achievements from years past, we are also looking at what’s ahead. This year, we are laser-focused on growing the impact of our standards and advocacy work and enhancing the value we deliver to our members.
Key initiatives for 2023 include:
- Enhancing our processes for developing standards and delivering an outstanding product group member experience
- A new webinar series on topics like product management, policy trends, Voice of the Customer, and more
- Improved member experience thanks to a new website, members-only web portal, additional networking formats, and more.
- Expanding our ground-breaking Industry Impact study to include Heat Stress products
- The launch of the ISEA Foundation, for funding educational scholarships and research
- More content relevant to your membership and job, including this new members-only newsletter you can expect in your inbox each month.
We Want to Hear from You
We need your help to ensure we continue to enhance our member benefits and provide the resources and updates you want and need. Let us know:
- What you want to learn more about
- How you like to consume your content
- If and how you’d like to contribute your time expertise
Let’s start a conversation! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to a great year in safety at ISEA!