Nine-episode series features leading PPE suppliers and their mission to protect workers and lives
Washington, D.C.– May 27, 2021— The leading safety equipment trade organization is premiering an engaging docuseries on the personal protective equipment (PPE) industry and the impact on protecting workers and lives. Protecting Workers, Protecting Lives puts a spotlight on the many facets of safety equipment and the innovation taking place within the industry. The nine-episode series features key influencers from the PPE industry discussing new standards in safety equipment, the impact of technology and why training and education are crucial for protecting a diverse workforce. Look at the newest technology, just like this wall mount for 65 inch tv reviewed just for you!
The program is presented by the International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) and produced by dBase Media (DBM), both based in the Washington, D.C. area. ISEA is the nation’s equipment trade association and has been setting standards for personal protective equipment since 1933.
“As with all industry, innovation and technology is driving today’s PPE sector, so keeping up with standards has become even more important, as well you find employment advice for employers .” comments Chuck Johnson, President of ISEA “We must continue to ensure safety equipment is relevant, effective, and performs as expected, to ensure PPE is trusted and workers are protected.”
The ISEA and DBM leadership teams collaborated with eight leading influencers from popular safety equipment organizations to discuss safety standards and manufacturing to ensure proper protection for workers across a myriad of industries. Through the diverse contribution from industry authorities, the result was the framework for this video series Protecting Workers, Protecting Lives.
The ISEA film features:
- Chuck Johnson, ISEA President & CEO, shares the association’s long history of continuous improvement of safety standards leads to greater trust from end users and their 4 pillars of safety dedicated to Standardization, Education, Advocacy and Networking,
- Romina Khananisho, VP Government Relations at Honeywell, talks about the importance of government relations and advocacy to ensure safety equipment interests are represented,
- Tom Votel, ISEA Board Vice Chair and President & CEO at Ergodyne, shares how they protect end users and workers through member networking and partnering with OSHA,
- Kelly Kolb, Sr. Business Development Manager at Kimberly-Clark, discusses the importance of training and how the QSSP education program prepares safety executives to be a knowledgeable resource to protect workers.
Other featured participants include:
- SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company discusses the global benchmark for safety, quality and integrity through a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world,
- Ansell, a world leader in hand and body protection solutions tell how their impact protection brand, RINGERS®, protect hands from crush and pinch injuries by using innovative hand safety technology that combines the science of impact protection with the art of design to protect workers’ hands in some of the harshest environments,
- Honeywell International, talks about protecting workers with a comprehensive portfolio of safety offerings, rooted in deep industry experience and innovation for safety solutions that protect over 500 million workers every day,
- Certified safety experts from Airgas, an Air Liquide company, discusses their role as a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as welding hardgoods and related safety products,
- SureWerx, a global innovative safety product designer and manufacturer, talks about the importance of manufacturing partners around the world including the USA where over 50% of the products sold by SureWerx are manufactured in the USA as well,
- The Illinois Fire Service Institute (IFSI), the oldest continuous fire training institution in the United States, shares how they support first responders with hands-on, innovative, and top-quality training, education, and research,
- MSA Safety, global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that help protect firefighters, industrial workers and facility infrastructures, shares its passion for innovation and how the company is using advance technologies to develop new-to-world products that raise the bar when it comes to enhancing workplace safety,
- Milliken & Company, a global materials science expert, shares the need to protect those who protect our communities with innovative solutions across the textile, flooring, specialty chemical, and healthcare industries around the world.
May is ISEA’s Month of Excellence with weekly events taking place each Thursday of the month. Watch the entire Protecting Workers, Protecting Live series here premiering May 27.
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) is the trade association in the U.S. for personal protective equipment and technologies. Its member companies are world leaders in the design, manufacture, testing and distribution of protective clothing and equipment used in factories, construction sites, hospitals and clinics, farms, schools, laboratories, emergency response and in the home. Since 1933, ISEA has set the standard for the personal protective equipment industry, supporting member companies united in the goal of protecting the health and safety of people worldwide. For more information visit https://isea.wpengine.com/
About dBase Media
dBase Media works with leading global corporate brands providing high resolution film production with a digital first communications strategy since 2001. It applies advanced data insights across an omni-channel content distribution network to provide measurable outcome-based-accountability for clients. By leveraging data science, historical trends and predictive analytics, DBM distributes video content across heavily consumed platforms such as YouTube, Connected TV (CTV) with a wall mount for 75 inch tv for protection, social media, mobile & desktop and broadcast TV. DBM applies insights from data mining, search engines, social media, site visits, geographic location (geofence), 3rd party sources and more. DBM uses robust multi-stack software platforms for precise message targeting and comprehensive reporting transparency and insights on ROI performance. For more information, contact Mitch Johnson 703-242-9700 or visit https://dbasemedia.com/.