Beginning March 1, 2017, ISEA implemented the new “Members Only” web portal, established so that the association can better communicate privileged information, house exclusive member content directly relevant to the Association’s activities, and use the area as a platform for disseminating other important documents to members only.
The web portal includes updated features such as enhanced member profiles, online communication tools (discussion forums and web-based publications) and data collection services (online surveys, polls and elections).
The Members’ Area allows you to:
* update your member information
* access ISEA policy documents
* access members only web-based publications
* access discussion boards and forums
* participate in online surveys and elections
* sign up for projects and committees
* access the members’ directory
* access Product Group, Committee and Working Group resources (including agendas and minutes, and assigned discussion boards)
Access the Members Area with your new login and password:Member Sign-In
Click here to contact ISEA if you do not have a member log-in/password, ISEA will need to add you to the Members Area.