Here at QSSP we had a busy 2022. Over 100 safety sales professionals received their QSSP certification, from global manufacturers like Draeger and Milwaukee Tool, large distributors like Airgas and Fastenal, and first-time QSSP participants like Stellar Industrial Supply and Chicago Protective Apparel. And we graduated our second QSSP Advanced class, made up of some of the most elite safety sales professionals in our industry.
We’re grateful to these and our 2,500+ other graduates for the hard work they’ve invested, and to their companies for sponsoring their journey to becoming QSSP certified.
How has QSSP helped turbocharge the career of these and other safety sales professionals? Starting this spring, we’ll share profiles of some of our graduates on the new QSSP LinkedIn page – stay tuned for more.
Finally, many of our proud alums list QSSP on their business cards, work shirts, or LinkedIn profiles. Coming soon, we’ll have a new digital badge that you can add to your LinkedIn profile to highlight your QSSP achievement.
If you’d like to receive your badge when it’s ready, drop us a note here, and we’ll send it to you ASAP!
More Options to Earn Your QSSP in 2023
For safety sales professionals, 2023 is already shaping up to be a busy year. A new hand protection standard is coming out. OSHA has announced a significant expansion of its ‘instance-by-instance’ citation policy. And OSHA’s national emphasis program on heat stress is increasing visibility on this growing problem for workers from nearly all industries.
To meet the increased demand, QSSP is ramping up its capacity. Since our April course quickly sold out, we’ve added:
- May 1- 5 in-person course (already 50%+ full)
- August 7-11 in-person course (already 50%+ full)
- September 11-14 live virtual course (already 25% full)
In addition, later this year we’ll roll out 2 brand-new QSSP courses:
- QSSP Redesignation – This one day training will cover ISEA and OSHA standard updates, Radiation Hazard Compliance, Dropped Objects, Heat Stress, First Aid, and a Hazcom update. In addition, this class includes an interactive group breakout exercise around solving a top customer challenge around safety knowledge.
- Hand Protection – A new-to-world virtual course targeted specifically at hand protection.
Check out our QSSP page for more. We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming classes!